Thank you to local Dutch Bros. coffee shops and your generous customers for raising money to feed our community on Dutch Luv Day. Every year Dutch Bros. celebrates Valentine’s Day by spreading love in their communities through charitable giving. All 256 locations in seven states raise money for local food organizations.
In the Mid-Valley, $1 from every drink sold on that day went to feed people in need. The final totals were:
- Dallas, $1,793 for Dallas Food Bank
- Keizer, $3,985 for Marion-Polk Food Share
- Monmouth, $1,793 for Dallas Food Bank
- Salem, $3,449 for Marion-Polk Food Share
- Woodburn, $2,345 for Oregon Food Bank