Community Garden Coordinators are incredible volunteers who help gardens grow. This page includes resources to help you start, administer, and grow your community garden. Thank you for all that you do!
Managing a Community Garden
- Community Garden Best Practices – A new resource we are currently developing. Available summer 2018.
- Sample Gardener Contracts – Every garden renting plots to the public should have a clear contract in place that outlines the rules and responsibilities that apply to each gardener. This is our suggested template that network gardens can add or subtract from as suits their individual situation.
- Core Garden Agreement
- Supported Garden Agreement
- Food Share resource availability – Garden categories and their resource availability from the Marion-Polk Food Share.
- Mini Grant Application
- Gardener Survey – English
- Gardener Survey – Spanish