Community Garden Coordinators are incredible volunteers who help neighbors learn how to grow healthy food for themselves and their family. This page includes resources to help you start, administer and grow your community garden. Thank you for all that you do!
Managing a Community Garden
- Community Garden Coordinator Handbook
- Community Gardener Agreement – Every garden renting plots to the public should have a clear contract in place that outlines the rules and responsibilities that apply to each gardener. This is our suggested template that network gardens can add or subtract from as suits their individual situation.
- Core Garden Agreement
- Supported Garden Agreement
- Food Share resource availability – Garden categories and their resource availability from the Marion Polk Food Share.
- Community Garden Program Mini-Grant Application
- Gardener Survey – English
- Gardener Survey — Spanish
- Volunteer Group Waiver – to be used when you have large groups volunteer in your garden