Consider the values you hold dear.
- Do you believe that no child should go to school on an empty stomach?
- Do you believe that no senior should skip a meal in order to pay for medication?
- Will your legacy reflect these core beliefs?
A Forever Gift through a gift in your will allows you to take the time now to leave a legacy that is an enduring expression of your deeply-held values while also taking care of your loved ones. A gift in your will is also your investment in a better world—one where all children, families and seniors get the nutritious food they need. Your gift provides the Food Share with the confidence and the means to plan for the future: to continue our hunger relief efforts and to craft longterm strategies to reduce the number of people who will require food assistance tomorrow.
The benefits of your Forever Gift:
- It’s simple. In just a few sentences you can say where you want your gift in your will to go.
- It’s smart money management. You get to decide where your money goes. A gift in your will may also reduce your exposure to federal estate and state inheritance taxes.
- It can add to the Food Share’s endowment, supporting the Food Share’s mission in perpetuity.